Thank you for visiting today. If this is your first visit, take your time and look around. I have plenty of information and resources available to you. If you are a return visitor, thank you. I would love to hear from you and tell you how I can serve all your real estate needs.
Arthur moved to the New River Valley with his wife and 2 young children in 1996. Having lived in several parts of the country, he knows first hand of the challenges involved with relocating a family to a new area.
Arthur has represented buyers and sellers as a REALTOR® in the New River Valley since June of 2000. Dedicated to the profession and committed to the people he works with, Arthur is known for providing personalized, professional service from the initial contact through closing of each real estate transaction. With extensive knowledge of the concerns surrounding home buying and selling, Arthur is able to assist you with personalized services like selecting a home inspector, lender, closing agent or contractor.
Arthur believes real estate is a full time job and more. He is dedicated to doing whatever is necessary to make the home buying and selling process as stress-free as possible.
In his off-hours, he enjoys working on home renovation and construction projects. He also volunteers at the men's homeless shelter and is involved with the local Meals on Wheels program..
* Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
* Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
* Member -National Association of Realtors
* Member -Virginia Association of Realtors.
* Member –New River Association of Realtors.
* Member –Realtor.Com
* Diamond Award winner 2015
* Coldwell Banker's 2015 Sales Agent of the Year
* Platinum Award winner 2013, 2014
* Coldwell Banker's True Grit Award 2013
* Gold Award winner 2007 through 2012